Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Times with Good Friends

I can't believe I was lucky enough to see two of my favorite people within about a week of eachother. There are no words for how much I love these women. I will start with Tris. It is no family secret that I married Dan so we could be sister-in-laws. The time we spend together is never ever long enough! Doesn't Tris looks so happy that she's about to cry?! (really it was just because she was about to leave me, waah!)

(and isn't her little bambino adorable?)And this is Lindsay, aka the one and only DJ Hatz. We go all the way back to "the BYU." Spending time with her simply makes one happy. I love it. I don't get to see this beauty often, but that makes our reunions all the sweeter. She's a heartbreaker--when she was getting in her car, Sam was getting his boots on and started crying and said, "but mommy, I was going to go with her!" It's always a party when she's around.
If only everyone in the world was blessed enough to have a Tris and a Linz in their lives!


4 comments:

Alison B said...

ok, where is that lindsay?? I would love to chat with her!!! she has fallen off the face of the earth i think!!!

jana jacob said...

Sarah - you look amazing! There is no way you are half way through your pregnancy! Just seeing you and Tris puts a smile on my face and I am so sad I wasn't there with you guys! The party is always funner when there is a big whale in the room! I'm off to go melt my sorrows in some milk chocolate!

ami said...

i'm so glad you go to see your favorite gals. you look great. i love that smile!

Trister said...

coo-coo! Now I'm all sad and sentimental! Sorry I havent been on your blog for so long! I'm so glad that we got to spend those few precious hours together! It'll get me through until Christmas! I LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!! (especially since they are full of cute baby guts!)