Friday, December 19, 2008

My Newest Endeavor

After much thought and deliberation, I have committed to becoming a piano teacher. I have joined an association of piano teachers in Idaho and will try hard to educate myself to be the best teacher I can. So....starting the second week of January, I will be accepting students! I am really excited about this new adventure in my life and am opening up for reservations. I will cap out at 10 students for now so I can still devote the time I need to my family. I am open to lessons before school, after school, in the evenings, and on Saturdays.

Please help me by spreading the word and get your kids excited over Christmas break to try something new!

Thanks, Teacher Sal

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, I'm so proud of you Sarah. You will be an amazing teacher. Your talents are numerous. Good luck with this new endevour...I only wish we had a piano so I could send my girls your way! :(

bethany said...

People ask me about this once in a while so I'll pass the word on.

marlequin said...

Yes please, hello, reserve a spot for Jane and I will do all I can to get a piano in the meantime.

Smullin Family said...

Did you get my email???
I want atleast one of my girls in, maybe 2. Thanks!

Natalie said...

You will be fabulous! I have been teaching for a couple of years and was super nervous at first but love it now. I really like the Bastien series for teaching and all of my kids (except my own Colton) have progressed well). Just remember to use a pencil to stab their wrists if they drop them like Mrs. Hemmelman!

natasha said...

i so wish we lived there so i could get lessons too!