Thursday, December 04, 2008

Check it out!

I'm inviting every reader of my blog to come join me and my mom and sister down at the Boise Fairgrounds this weekend for the biggest, baddest craft fair in town! I am so excited for this--we have been preparing for almost a year and it's finally here! Here are some of our goods you'll find, only at "The Neatest Place."Picture Frames or Recipe Holders with coordinating potholders....
Cozy flannel baby blankets and burp cloths are a perfect gift for that new little one! Adorable baby sweaters hand-knitted with love by a grandma who knows her stuff--the pictures really don't do them justice!Here are a few samplings of quilts made by my sister and mom, along with a few "animal cuddlies" that are a blanket and stuffed animal in one!More hand-crafted goodness by Susan....Our aprons for little girls are so adorable, I can't stand it! Your favorite little girl will look good enough to eat wearing one of these in the kitchen!I hope to see you there! We'll be at the Boise Fairgrounds (off of Chinden) Friday from 11-7 and Saturday from 11-5. Come check us out and get a free gift with any purchase! Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I'll be there, wallet in hand. :)

Marne said...

Very cute stuff Sarah! Wow!

McDaniel's said...

You are so talented. So cute! Wish we lived closer to be there.

Jilene said...

cute blog Sarah! and congrats on the pregnancy. you still can't tell that you are even preggers. Will you find out what it is? how are you feeling?

Keri said...

Sorry I missed it. You and your family are very creative. How fun to hang out with your sister and mom for a weekend.

Keri said...

Thanks for reminding me how much I love Moulin Rouge. Love the music.

Keri said...

I had no idea you were a Depeche Mode fan. I went to two of there concerts in college and sang and danced the entire 3 hours. I knew all the words to all the songs. Oh the memories.