Thursday, March 19, 2009

BJ's Masterpiece

Hello, I'm Benjamin. We had a scout meeting on America and I thought we could make the Liberty Bell. when we baked it, there happened to be a crack, so we were kind of lucky. I decorated it and I did a pretty good job. I wish there was more, because it didn't really have the color. IT WAS AWSOME!!!!!

*Note: this is his mama! Isn't he the cutest little chef? I loved it when he said "this cake decorating is a lot harder than it looks!" He was so proud of himself.

3 comments:

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Hey BJ, that's really awesome. I think its the best looking liberty bell I've ever seen!! Good thing it cracked for you!! Love, aunt Mary

MZB said...

I even thought is tasted good too!

Cama Cathrae said...

He is the cutest chef on the planet! You need to send him my way so I can get him in front of my camera in the next couple of weeks!!! Thanks for your sweet words today on my blog! I hope you and Dan had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to see you sometime soon!