Thursday, April 16, 2009

Better late than never....

While the rest of the world is blogging about Easter, I'm a wee bit behind....Yes, in my blogging world, there is still snow on the ground. I figured if I could get this updated and over with, Spring would decide to stick around. Believe it or not, I didn't take any pictures Christmas morning. I was too in love with the wonder and excitement on my kids' faces to miss it behind a camera! But, I made sure to get some action shots of the kids sledding and I think Emily took this one of her newly created gingerbread house that my mom couldn't resist!
A shot out of my mom's kitchen window--I think it must have snowed over a foot while we were there. ("there" being Pullman, WA)
And this has nothing to do with Christmas really, but this picture reminded me how much I loved being with my mom and sister during the craft fair early December. We may not have made lots of money, but we sure made lots of memories! These lovely ladies made it all worth it, but kindly remind me to never try to sell anything again....

No comments: