Monday, June 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Ooh la la, was this so yummy! What a way to bring in my 29th birthday! (much better than the last 3 times!) I had a wonderful day full of wonderful people. I was looking forward to a romantic outing with Dan, but he switched it up on me and took me to a different restaurant (which I have to admit I wasn't too thrilled about at first...) where all my friends were there waiting! Ami made me a chocolate trifle (see photo and drool) that we all shared for dessert. All in all, it was pretty much perfect. Your sweat was all worth it, Dan! I have to say--Dan knows what I want. Just earlier that day when the thought went through my head "what I really would like is a surprise party, but I can't tell Dan that because then it wouldn't be a surprise! Maybe I'll just leave hints for next year." He read my mind! A big "thank you oh thank you" to everyone!"

p.s. if you can believe it, I'm wearing earrings. Thanks, Leslie!

5 comments:

ami said...

29- you're such a young buck. We should have had our cameras at the resturaunt- oh well maybe next year. I'll start saving my pennies now and maybe just maybe i can't scrounge up enough to dine at 616 or should I say sixonesix. Glad you had a nice b-day. camping looks fun. we're heading out to the bruneau sand dunes next week. i really hope this weather starts behaving more like its summer.

Sarah Pearl said...

Do you really think I look 29? I'm so flattered! And don't save too hard for 616--I think we better sell a couple of houses first...:) so, in that regards, Smokey Mt. was perfect!

Leslie said...

You look smokin' hot in those dangly earrings! :)

Cama Cathrae said...

Ohhh my beautiful friend...you don't look a day over 22! I love ya!

Marne said...

Happy birthday! Ami makes the best trifle. YUM!