Saturday, October 18, 2008

"The Neatest Place"

Don't make fun of us for choosing that name for our booth at the Craft Fair. It will all make sense by the end of the post.

What do you get when you add this: To this?

And sew like a mad woman for 3 days straight? A basket full of goodies that may be too cute to even part with at the Christmas show!

It wasn't as easy as one would think with 9 kids running rampant around the house, with half of them puking....


But, we gotterdun and here is some more of our lovely merchandise:

Grand totals: 36 animal snugglies, 18 aprons, 100 flower pens (free gift with purchase while supplies last!), 1000s of laughs
Left to go: 40 picture frames, 100 bookmarks, 50 charm bracelets
Not to be outdone, it is worth mentioning that my dear mother has also knitted about 50 baby sweaters and crocheted around hundreds of burpcloths and baby blankets. It has taken her ALL YEAR. (plus she did all my dishes while she was here--can we say Saint?!)
So....everyone get out their highlighter and mark your calendars for December 5-6 at the Idaho Fairgrounds! Mention this ad and get my special friendship discount! :) hee hee
"Hey, where did you score that adorable apron for your little girl?"
"I got it at The Neatest Place!"

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Sarah...I am so far out of your "crafting" league. I am totally amazed at everything you made. I will be at your booth for sure. Save me some goodies!!! :)

MZB said...

I really love the aprons

Emily said...

Wow! Impressive! Do you do shipping?

ami said...

Love the title of your booth. looks like you had, dare I say, fun. or was it sheer madness.

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Hey Sal, I hope you don't mind that I swiped your post for my own blog. I couldn't help myself, you did such a cute job and I just couldn't compete. I miss ya sis.

Raenie said...

H-o-l-e-e-e cow! That's stinking amazing. Those little toys are adorable. You are truly talented. I hope the fair proves to be a sucess for you. Happy crafting!!

jana jacob said...

Sarah - WOWEEEE! Girl! You have been BUSY! It all looks so great! Love the name, you guys are going to have so much fun those days being together raken' in the dough! Wish I could be there!