Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello, Charlie

OK, this is weird and wonderful all wrapped up in a receiving blanket--my baby sister had a BABY!!!! (Nancy, I hope you don't mind me showing you both off to all of my friends!) I am so thrilled for her, and as you can see for yourself a) he is stinkin' adorable, and b) Nancy looks fabulous. Congrats, sistah, I love you and can't wait to meet the little bambino myself!!!
Oh, and P.S. Nance, it is totally unfair that your labor lasted all of 1 hour. If that? My advice: Move closer to the hospital before Charlie's siblings arrive!!!

3 comments:

Raenie said...

Charlie? What a great name!

Mamie Coffey said...

Congrats! Your youngest sis had a baby?! How old are you, anyway??! Oh, wait- I am right there with you.

kaughtydid said...

I can't believe how much hair he has! Could you put Brock in contact with his hair dresser? I read your canning entry. I couldn't quit laughing! Love you!