Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Foozball Dance Party!!!

Here's a little glimpse into our private life behind closed doors:

It's all fun and games until someone gets hit in the head with a unicorn guitar....

How did we get to this point, you might ask? It's what you get when you have a few too many oreos for FHE treats and then put BJ in charge of the activity. He narrowed our options down to foozball or a dance party and we ended up doing both simultaneously! BJ was dancing with so much gusto I got a side ache from laughing so hard and I couldn't concentrate on my game. Argh, I hate losing to Dan! (But I've managed to get used to it these past 9 years....) When I tried mimicing his moves, I found myself sweating more profusely than I do after running in the morning! These shots were when we got down to "serious bidness" after the foozball game was over.
I'm telling ya, dat boy got moves you aint nevah seen befo!