Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lookie at Lukey

It's photo time!!! I love Cama! Love her! She is such a great person and friend. Yesterday we got together and the time went by way too fast. She managed to get some delightful pictures of Lukas (much to my surprise--he only looked at her about 10% of the time, and of that, his tongue was sticking out most of it!) that I had to share. If you are dying to see more, check it out!!! She always amazes me with her creativity and keen eye for unique photos. Her blog is full of amazing shots that will make you drool. :)
And yes, these boys are brothers!

7 comments:

bethany said...

What adorable pictures! Is Cama way expensive? We really would like to get some good pics taken.

MZB said...

I need to make the appt. sounds silly but my biggest question is what to wear. Any suggestions...

jana jacob said...

Sarah - you are GORGEOUS!!! I love all of the photos! I love the last shot of you and Sam! Oh, how I would love to have a morning with you!!! Someday, someday!

Leslie said...

K, seriously, I want to get some photos done with her. I need her contact info. She is SO great.

ami said...

Sarah- awesome pics. i saw the ones of you on her blog and your are beautiful. seriously, enviably beautiful.

Sarah Pearl said...

I don't know if you who have already left comments on my blog will read this, but if you would like Cama's info, without me typing her email for the whole world to see, click on the link for her blog on the right of my blog (cama cathrae photography) and then click on her profile and then her email and you can email her for more information. I guarantee you will NOT be sorry--I cannot say enough good about her!!!

Raenie said...

Those pictures look like they came straight from a magazine. I love it and I'm so jealous! We just attempted to get pictures done and me-oh-my...I'll be glad if ONE of them turns out!