Friday, June 05, 2009

Bumpers and Birdies

I finished it! While I was at my sister's house in Rexburg, all three of us girls started making bumper pads for our babies to match the quilts mom made for them. It turned out to be more of an ordeal than I anticipated, but with Emily's help, I got it done today! Now all I need is the crib!Here's the quilt I was coordinating it with. Honestly, the picture doesn't do it justice. It is so darn cute in person, I can hardly stand it.
And try to imagine it all with a sleeping baby in this crib: Oh, I can hardly wait.

3 comments:

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Great job Sarah! Mine's almost done, I've had a couple setbacks and Joe swiped my pincushion with my only needle so I can't finish it until he returns it. Anyway, little Gus-Gus will look adorable with his quilt and bumper!

Leslie said...

Sarah, really....you MADE that bumper?! Is there anything you can't do? I LOVE the quilt. Anything with birds on it makes my heart sing! You are a lucky girl to have your handy momma around. Spoiled rotten!

ami said...

the bumper is so cute! sounds like you have been having all sorts of fun getting ready for the newest addition. happy b-lated birthday. sounds like you had a great day. maybe i'll see again sometime in this life. :) can't wait to mee the new little bambino.