Monday, June 08, 2009

Who likes Cheesecake?!


In honor of my new springform pan that I got for my birthday, I'm hosting a contest. It's simple and fun and ends in sublime richness.


I'm going to bake a cheesecake for the person who comes the closest to guessing my due date.
To enter, just make a comment with your guess of date and time (in case people choose the same date) and the winner will be duly rewarded. Muah ha ha ha.
In order to make it fair, I am officially due June 24. I have gone between 5 days early and 12 days late in the past. I will not be induced.Let the predictions begin!!
If you live out of town, shoot. I'll think of something, don't worry.

12 comments:

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

ok, I'm horrible at this kind of thing but I can't resist a contest! I'm going to guess June 20 at 6:47am. Good luck sista!

The Crawfords said...

July 1, 1:00am. My favorite cheesecake recipe: http://joyofbaking.com/PumpkinCheesecake.html

Chanin said...

June 27th and let's say 5:44pm. But here's to hoping that it's a lot sooner! :) Cheesecake comes in a box, right?!?

jana jacob said...

Sarah - you are amazing!!! I can't even bear the thought of making a cheesecake now - let alone after having a baby! But I love the idea of eating cheesecake!! So - June 19th at 2:33 pm. And if I am right I say we meet in Sandy at the cheesecake factory there in a few months from now so our beautiful babies can be introduced to each other!

Todd said...

June 22nd. 10:27pm. If I win, you can just eat the cheesecake on my behalf.

jenny said...

Hello my sweet friend, did you get my message I left on your phone??? I am going to make you some homemade twix bars and bring them over to get a better look at the NEW you! Anwho, my guess is going to be the June 19 at 3:48a.m. I can't wait to taste that yummy cheesecake!

Kellie and Justin said...

Oooh! I love cheesecake! And since I am horrible at guessing and never win contests, this is just for kicks- June 27th at 5:30pm.
Good luck!!

natasha said...

june 23rd 11:11. only because that was my son's birth time. :)

Jilene said...

June 22nd 8:34am! 8 lbs 2 oz. Can I guess that? BTW..cheesecake is my FAV!!!

Natalie said...

Ok, I go with June 17th at 12:55 pm after a super easy labor! And don't worry about the cheesecake, if I win I will bake myself one!

marlequin said...

My guess is June 19 for you, but my gut says June 26. Time being in the evening. However, should I win I defer my cheesecake until 2010 for your recovery.

Smullin Family said...

My guess is June 28th, in the morning, like 6:32am. I love cheese cake...even the kind that comes from a box.