Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's all Semantics

What some people call "impatient," I like to refer to as "proactive." Yes, I realize I still have 4 days left, but my baby only has a short window of convenience to arrive. You see, my doctor is leaving town from Monday to Friday next week, so this weekend is IT. What have I done to speed up the process? Lots of things, but here's the kicker:

I just ran 2 miles. Crazy, I know. But, hopefully it works and the next post on here will have baby pictures. And I'll make up Father's Day to Dan, um, next year.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You're officially NUTS.

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Well, I hope the run was worth it. I've been thinking about you and hoping you're doing well. I remember all too well what you're going through. Good luck and I love you!