Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Forever Sisters, Forever Friends

Don't you just love cross-stitch sayings?


Since my kids are happily eating cold cereal for dinner, I guess I can do just one last post and be done with it all....Must...keep...blogging...


Mary is my little red-headed hero. She's an awesome mom, crafter, home-decorator, unashamed public tooter, wanna-be model, and friend. And I'm sure I left something out. When we get together, my sides are always aching afterward from laughing so hard. Nineteen years ago, we had this picture taken. (sorry you're not in it, Nancy, you were just a wee tot.)

We tried to duplicate it on our family reunion. We tried. I guess we should have asked Dad to take if for us like he did the first time to get it perfect. Maybe not, though, because we might still be there waiting for him to focus! (just kidding, Dad!)Sure love ya, Mary! Let's make sure we get another one of these in 19 years. When we're Grandmas. (It's scary to think that that could be in less than 19 years!)

1 comment:

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Good job Sarah. You made me cry. We were so cute as kids and so hot as mamas! I still have yet to blog the reunion. It's one of those daunting tasks that keeps nagging me in the back of my head. Hey, I'll do it tomorrow! Thanks for making me emotional.