Saturday, May 17, 2008

Awww, ain't she sweet!




OK, it's been awhile since I've had my kids' pictures taken. As in NEVER. I've stopped feeling guilty for things like that (along with scrapbooking, argh!) because I know in my heart that darn-it all, I'm a good mom! :) I love my kids dearly and they know that, so what else matters? Certainly not folded laundry or a clean kitchen sink, right?! I am fortunate enough to have a very dear friend named Cama who also happens to be an amazing photographer. She offered to shoot my kids--how cool is that? I can't believe how low-stress and dare I say FUN it was, both for me and the kids. Emmers was a hoot! And here she is, my darling sweetheart. Although a bit eccentric at times with wacky idiosyncrasies, she truly is one of the most kind-hearted children I know. Very sweet and loving and works hard to make people around her happy. Oh, I just love her!

1 comment:

Cama Cathrae said...

Oh girl, thank you so much for all the credit you gave me with these images!!! We have to get your other two kids over to my house so we can get them posted to your blog also!! You really are a fantastic Mom and friend and wife to your dear husband! I love ya and am so excited to see you blogging!!!