Friday, May 30, 2008

My lucky little "terrible two"

Ok, Lukas and Sam both have 9 lives. Either that, or a serious death wish. During the last 2 weeks they have been spared multiple times of serious injury. Sam almost drowned not once, but TWICE (ok, once was my fault, but the other time was all his!), Lukas and Sam both "ran away" to the park (I found their dump trucks half way there, but no sign of the boys--talk about getting a pit in your stomach!), and then to top if all off, yesterday we were at the craft warehouse and Lukas pulled the shopping cart down on top of himself with Sam in it! If this happens again, so help me, I'm going to be the one dying--of a heart attack! Heaven help my two boys!! (well, obviously, heaven is....)

4 comments:

MZB said...

Those carts at the craft store are deadly! I know a good attorney!

Leslie said...

Oh, Sarah!!!

kaughtydid said...

Yikes! Hang in there! I am sure things will get better when we move in with you and add Adam to the whole situation. NOT!!!

kaughtydid said...

Love the music! You are so cool! I can't believe you figured out how to add music in like 30 seconds. And I like your sleeves. They're real big. =) Thanks for watching my kids all weekend. I couldn't ask for a better friend.