Saturday, May 24, 2008

Little Sailor Man

Emily has an unusual flair for fashion (her style falls somewhere around "the eclectic pioneer"). Here she's trying to incorporate it into Sam's wardrobe as well. To do this at home: take a regular hat. Turn it inside out. Flip up the cuff. Wear it like you mean it. You're all set!

Lucky for her, Sam loves the attention and has been wearing the hat like this for over an hour now. His latest antic has been to close his eyes whenever you tell him to "smile." He is so squishy, I love it!


4 comments:

jana jacob said...

Holy Schmollies...little lady...you are on fire!!! I loved reading your posts. I miss you more and more!! I loved all the pictures you have...so happy to see you on here my love. You look beautiful as ever! I love your window, great job! Must say I checked out Foutzhous...LOVE it! I am so excited to see your book list. I am always searching for a good book and searching for time to read a good book! I was able to change my format....I just wanted to use some cute backgrounds with it....but that I can't seem to figure out without my format to be all crazy! Okay, keep posting! It'll make me feel like I'm still in Bosie! Love ya, sweetie!

ami said...

Hey where was little lucas during the photo shoot? c'mon I wanna see lucas! cama is so talented. i wish i could afford her services. the pics are amazing. ok well you are just all over this blogging thing- good job. i love it!

Sarah Pearl said...

Lukas was "unavailable." as in, his sunburn was peeling and he had double strawberries on his knees. Cama will photo BJ and Lukey this week, so stay tuned!

marlequin said...

"the eclectic pioneer" is just such an apt description. What would be sweet is if she morphed to "Cindy Lauper" or "early Madonna" when she was a teenager. Sweet for me, I mean.