Saturday, May 24, 2008

She's done it again!

Cama just sent me some more shots of my kids that I just had to share! How she makes my kids look so darn cute, I'll never know! Oh, why can't they just stay little and sweet?!

Here Em was being a total hoot! Cama captured all of these expressions within about 30 seconds, along with Emily's sweet yet quirky personality. There's a model deep inside each of us...
These two really adore each other, and as you can see, Sam really is the "apple of Em's eye!" (I just had to say it!)

If I would have known Cama was going to get me in some of the shots, I would have paid more attention to myself getting ready that morning....Oh well, I think the expressions are what really count, right? :) I love the center one, he really is such a doll, isn't he? Then they grow up...








1 comment:

Leslie said...

I need this girl's number. Wow.