Friday, May 16, 2008

officially on the blogwagon

After much contemplation and "blog envy," I heeded my friend's advice to ignore the kids and just do it! (well, she didn't exactly say ignore the kids, but I can read between the lines...) So, here I am in all my glory. (Meanwhile Lukas and Sam are playing in the toilet. I'm not joking.)My biggest fear is that this will be my first and last post. If that's the case, I can just add it to my ever growing list of "hey-that-might-be-cool-I-think-I'll-try-that-and-then-abrubtly-forget-it-ever-existed". Other things on that list include: selling cutco knives, selling pampered chef, selling discovery toys...well, at least I'm not trying to sell anything here, so I think I'll be just fine!

2 comments:

marlequin said...

Come on! Give us some of the juicy Foutz happenings!

bethany said...

Ha Ha! I totally sold cutco knives too!! Only I think I actually sold just one cause the whole thing felt like such a scam.