Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gemini Season is upon us!!!

Let me know if you think this aptly describes me, as I happen to be a Gemini: (according to a recent MSN article full of more hard-core facts--if you're lucky enough to be one and were wondering exactly who you were lately you might want to check it out) "According to astrologers, Geminis tend to be quick-witted, changeable, talkative, versatile, and sometimes crafty or mischievous. Geminis are known for their ability to express themselves, and are witty, clever, and often well-read. They usually have something to say about everything. Astrologers believe that typical Geminis have highly developed intellects, and that they place greater importance on learning than on emotional or practical issues."

Have you ever noticed that there's something you relate to in EVERY horoscope? (I used to read them all just to make sure I really WAS in fact a Gemini, although Saggitarius usually had better horoscopes for some reason...) I think that's because they never really say anything bad per-se, and give so many adjectives that there's bound to be at least one thing you relate with! You're left thinking--hey, how did they know? Come to think of it, I have always considered myself to be rather witty, clever, and well-read. HOW DID THEY KNOW?!!

1 comment:

ami said...

Sarah-
witty posts- I am on the cusp of Gemni/Taurus- May 21. Depending on who you read I can fall into either category. I usuall go with the more favorable. Keep posting I love it.